Security Risk Management
Mitigating risk is the sole objective of a security program. However, managing security risks is challenging mainly because of poorly defined granularity, metrics and KRIs. Effective risk management requires an appropriate method and tools.
We can help you develop your own information security risk management process. Our services include:
- Definition of the context, purpose and scope.
- Selection of risk categories.
- Identification of risks.
- Creation of risk catalogs and risk scenarios.
- Development of a risk assessment method with associated measures and KPIs.
- Proposal of a risk reporting system.
Method and tools to define risk appetite, identify risks and build a comprehensive framework.